UAV Industries is a fully licensed drone operator that is legally allowed to provide an umbrella drone operations compliance service to other companies in South Africa.
Our umbrella drone operator’s license service enables you to operate in a legal and compliant manner, with significant cost savings, while benefitting from all of UAV Industries’ certificates, approvals, and experience, accelerating your time to market and saving substantial setup costs.
- DRONE OPERATOR’S CERTIFICATE (ROC) FOR RENT SERVICES –HELPING YOU SAVE MONEY!
- Legal and compliant drone operations
- Significantly reduced cost to operate drones
- Accelerated time to market
- Improved productivity
- Simplified single monthly charge / drone
WHERE UAV INDUSTRIES ADDS VALUE?
- Fully compliant and audited SA CAA Part 101 ROC
- All compliance is provided as a service per drone
- No per-flight costs
- Simplified sign-on process for your drones and pilots
- Pilot online platform for flight approvals
- Includes advice and guidance to assist you with safe and legal drone operations
SIMPLIFIED SIGN-ON SINGLE MONTHLY CHARGE
Step 1: Advise us of the industry sector to check our certificates cover your intended operations.
Step 2: Send us a list of your equipment and pilots
Step 3: We complete the sign-on to our platform, and the SACAA compliance steps.
Step 4: Go out and fly!
CASE STUDY: OWN ROC vs UAV INDUSTRIES “ROC FOR RENT” (RFR)
- Takes 18-24 Months
- External ROC consultant costs start at R200k to setup the ROC,
- Post holder salary costs for the setup period R500k
- Drones purchased at start of process incur depreciation of 75% in timeframe (assume R150k spent on drones:
TOTAL SETUP: R850,000 cost minimum before starting operating
MONTHLY: (Operating costs once operating: to remain compliant): R 75,000 – R150,000 a month.
You could incure a lost opportunity cost of 18-24 months
Please complete the form and one of our executives will contact you