UAV Industries is a fully licensed drone operator that is legally allowed to provide a UAVI ROC drone operations compliance service to other companies in South Africa.
Our UAVI ROC operator’s license service enables you to operate in a legal and compliant manner, with significant cost savings, while benefitting from all of UAV Industries’ certificates, approvals, and experience, accelerating your time to market and saving substantial setup costs.
- UAVI ROC helps you save money
- Legal and compliant drone operations
- Significantly reduced cost to operate drones
- Accelerated time to market
- Improved productivity
- Simplified single monthly charge per drone
WHERE UAV INDUSTRIES ADDS VALUE?
- Fully compliant and audited SA CAA Part 101 ROC
- All compliance is provided as a service per drone
- No per-flight costs
- Simplified sign-on process for your drones and pilots
- Pilot online platform for flight approvals
- Includes advice and guidance to assist you with safe and legal drone operations
SIMPLIFIED SIGN-ON SINGLE MONTHLY CHARGE
Step 1: Advise us of the industry sector to check our certificates cover your intended operations.
Step 2: Send us a list of your equipment and pilots
Step 3: We complete the sign-on to our platform, and the SACAA compliance steps.
Step 4: Go out and fly!
CASE STUDY: OWN ROC vs UAVi ROC
- Takes 18-24 Months
- External ROC consultant costs start at R200k to setup the ROC,
- Post holder salary costs for the setup period +-R500 000
- Drones purchased at start of process incur depreciation of 75% in timeframe (assume R150 000 spent on drones:
TOTAL SETUP: R850 000 cost minimum before starting operating
MONTHLY: (Operating costs once operating: to remain compliant): R75 000 – R150 000 a month.
You could incur a lost opportunity cost of 18-24 months.
Please complete the form and one of our executives will contact you