Junior Sales Associate - CPT
JUNIOR SALES ASSOCIATE - CPT
Position: Sales Associate (Junior)
Location: Observatory, Cape Town
Report to: UAV Industries Head of Commercial / Training Manager
Sales activities on all training course sales. This includes all certified and non-certified training. Following up of all sales leads to conclusion as a result on the marketing program. Cold calling sales as per the Sales program of the business.
Communicates & Cooperates with:
All leads and enquiries for training and training related activity be it corporate or individuals. Internal staff for guidance and assistance, management for control and planning
This role is a key part of the company’s sales process
Sales primary responsibility is to close out on all leads that are generated for all training and training related activities.
This role is responsible for driving the sales process, reporting on the sales pipeline, reporting to the UAVI Head of Commercial/ Training Manager. This includes coordinating all communication and liaison with the various parties and inputting and updating customer information in the Sales database and undertaking sales using the existing sales tools and material of UAVI.
Sales must be experienced in having worked in a fast paced and deadline driven environment where success is determined by business sales conversion. You must have the ability to work independently.
A key skill is the ability to communicate via both written and spoken word in a professional and mature manner and effectively communicate results to management.
Communication, presentation and attention to detail skills are extremely important to succeed in this role
Key Responsibilities Areas:
The role will be to undertake all tasks in the sales plans to deliver the following:
- Close out on all leads that are generated for all training and training related activities.
- Secure clients for UAVI training and training related courses.
- Assist marketing to identify trends in sales that can assist future sales campaigns
- Identify, compile and approach UAV & Educational organisations nationally to secure sales of drone related courses
- Compile and maintain the database of prospects across all industry sectors – private sector, Government, Education etc.
- Assist with the compilation of tender documents when required.
- Cross sell into operations where appropriate.
Skills / Traits Required
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both spoken and written form
- Excellent administrative qualities
- High standard of personal presentation
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Enthusiasm for the product and industry
- Self–motivator and ability to operate initially with limited resources
- High service/ customer care ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Proactive and capable of working unsupervised, under pressure and outside of normal working hours
- Solve problems
- Translate information & data
- Manage reports against budget to different business units
- Deliver sales conversion
- Manage self-development
- Identify and monitor innovative opportunities
- Deadline driven
- Hardworking and flexible
- Proficient Excel and PowerPoint skills
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Tertiary Education with relevant sales/ business development experience
- 3+ Years continuous job experience which should include excellent understanding of or experience in sales
- Proven track record of delivering business results
Basic + uncapped commission potential
Please send your 2-page CV to email@example.com