WHY TRAIN WITH UAV INDUSTRIES?
- UAV Industries is a leading flight school in South Africa, certified by the South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA) to operate as a Training Facility for Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPAS) or drones.
- Our instructors are highly respected and qualified remote and manned pilots, with years of experience in a wide variety of military and civilian remote and manned aircraft.
- Our exceptionally high standards encourage our students to operate at equally high standards.
- Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality of training at the most competitive price and for this reason, our training courses include a pricematch promise. We will better any ‘like-for-like’ quote for RPL training that you receive.
UAV Industries is an authorised provider of the following ratings for your Remote Pilot Licence (RPL):
UAV Industries can also provide additional ratings with regards to limitations of operations:
- VLOS (Visual Line of Sight): up to 500m away
- E-VLOS (Extended Visual Line of Sight): up to 1km away
- B-VLOS (Beyond Visual Line of Sight) (In the near future)
- Night Ratings
In addition to our drone (RPL) and Instructors course, we are the first flight school to be approved to train Observers, who are essential for flights operating close to buildings, people, public roads and National Key Points. An Observer is also used to assist the pilot with flights operational in the E-VLOS category.
Look for upcoming course dates here:
Request a brochure here: