WHAT MAKES UAV INDUSTRIES DIFFERENT?
UAV Industries has a simple vision: “To become the standard for safe and legal drone operations in Africa”. UAV Industries’ founders and staff have vast experience in both aviation and technology. In bringing these two spheres together, we are at the forefront of creating a comprehensive digital platform to allow for the seamless integration of:
- Drone training in three major centres in South Africa
- Grasslands Centurion, Our Main Office and Anton Ten Kroon (Chief Flight Instructor), Riaan Struwig (Instructor)
- Alberton (RMAC), Francois van Loganberry (Head of Training) , Sam Pepeta (Instructor)
- Cape Town, Daniel Bryon (Chief Flight Instructor), Matthew Leslie (Instructor)
- Flight planning
- Safe, legal and insured flights
- Drone management
- Flight data analysis and reporting
UAV Industries is the only company in Africa to have both a certified drone training school and a drone operators certificate. Allowing UAV Industries the necessary feedback between operations and training.